Sunday, July 18, 2010

Snow in Citrusdal.

Driving out of Citrusdal on Friday I took this pickture of the town and the mountains. We had very cold weather this past week . Frost every morning and some mist thrown in to make it interesting. I did my second week on the home trainer and already started picking up weight . One more week and will increase time every night. At least the days are getting longer and then I can start riding again. Realy looking forward to the summer when I can go riding every night. Going for a long walk on the beach at Bigbay. Was very cold here when we woke up 5 degrees gone up to 9.2 now 09:50. Look like it is going to be a lovely day.

This is snow on the mountain on the way to Moorreesburg . Late afternoon sun realy made it look good.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment