Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another good day on my bicycle

Yesterday was again one of those days that you just feel good.Even had one of the other guys saying 'Looks like you are getting fitter, we are just not getting any better'. That should really motivate any person. We did some intervals up a long hill, really felt well. Tonight also was good; the mountain was on the training schedule. I felt so good that I had to wait on the warm-up ride. A friend always used to tell me when you feel so good stop and go and sit on the pavement and wait for the feeling to go away. Now you can carry on, otherwise it will bite your bum and it always seems to work. So I turned back and went home before I was tired. What a good move. Got home feeling good. Hope the weekend will be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment